Saturday, January 26, 2008

My Life

All about me? I'd be delighted to tell you about myself. There are others like me, but they live far away, each having their own 'section' of the earth to patrol. We are immortals - as endless as time itself.Okay, sometimes it does get a little dull, and I have to find ways to entertain myself. But often, there's a soul I'm watching...waiting for. I'm going to tell you about Isabella Church. I believe I was just about to feed upon her delectable soul when you last came to visit.


I've been watching Isabella from her childhood. When she was eight, she accidentally bumped into her mother who was perched at the top of the stairs, trying to hang a family portrait. As a result, Jennifer tumbled down the stairs. By some freak accident, she snapped her neck, and died instantly.

Isabella's father blamed her for his wife's death. Not a day went by that Isabella wasn't reminded how horrible she was. This is the face she grew up looking at, and so her despair deepened.



As a young adult, she was engaged to a man she was crazy about. Life was looking good for her, she could finally put the demons of her past behind her. Or so she thought. She came home early from work one day to surprise Greg, but she was the one who was surprised.


Now she is mine. Don't worry, Isabella. Your pain has come to an end. Now you will feel nothing. Think of me as...your savior. Your hungry savior.


Despite what you may think, souls do have calories. And I can never get enough. Now tell me the truth. Does my ass look fat in this?

3 comments:

Astral Faery said...

LOLLLL! You crack me up! When I was playing with different animations for this round of the contest and I saw him do that, I couldn't resist. He's rather vain.

Lorianne said...

I too believe he's just perfect the way that he is!

Astral Faery said...

Thanks! Yes, I think he looks just fine the way he is, lol!