Saturday, January 26, 2008

A Halloween Bash


I love Halloween. What better time of year for a demon to have a party? To celebrate that inner demon within all of us. And if you actually are a demon, how could it get any better than that?

Now who's gorgeous? *Kiss* Are you gorgeous? Are you? Of course you are. You are the most gorgeous thing to ever walk the outer rings of hell. Hey - do you mind? I need a moment of privacy with...my reflection.


What can I say about Lena? She is one smokin' demon. She was hot before hot was...hot."Hey, Lena. Wanna get down and funky?"

"Bite me."

"If only, baby, if only."

Oh man, shot down. That's a bummer to the extreme. And by Lena. Sigh! I guess I'll end up alone tonight. I think I'll go hit the buffet table. I don't really need to eat traditional mouth chewing food, as I suck the soul out of my victims for sustenance, but sometimes it's fun to gnaw on a turkey leg or let jello slide down my throat. Ooh! I think there's even some potato salad!

Mmm. I never knew ginger ale was so good. It's so...fizzy. Wait a minute. Who's that? She's the most gorgeous demon I've ever seen. She's even more gorgeous than me! Excuse me, I'm going in for a closer look.

Hot, hot, hot! Her name is Kalla. Just look at that skin. It's like someone rubbed powdered sapphires all over her perfect body. It glistens under the light. And her hair! A shimmering midnight/royal blue. Her deep azure eyes are deeper than any earthly ocean I've ever seen. And Kalla is a fantastic dancer. She actually seems to like me. Turn up the music, Ramone! My feet feel happy!


The music is hopping, the bass echoing through the floor beneath dancing feet. People, oblivious to their surroundings, sway, jump, gyrate, or flop to the rythym - whichever way the music moves them. Kalla and I dance all night. She's hypnotizing. She's an enchantress, casting her spell over me. I can't resist her. Could this be demon love? We dance until we are too tired to move. The party eventually dwindles and the others start to leave. I give Kalla my address and invite her to stop by anytime. I want to know more about her.


Oh, my head. The next morning, the sun shines much too brightly. I'm left with a mess of monstrous proportions. The demons ripped through the buffet table, drank everything from the bar, left trash all over the floor, broke one of my dancing skeletons so its arm swings at an awkward angle, dispersed my favorite cobwebs, and emptied my punch barrel. I think they even used all the bubble stuff in my bubble blower. But you know what? It was worth it. I met Kalla. I hope she wasn't a dream.Why are you talking so loud? Go away. Let me die in peace.



9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Raikan's sense of humor, lol! :wub: He is a very gorgeous demon, no doubt about that! :D
I love all the different skin tones, makeup, and fantasy decor you use! Fabulous writing, you describe everything to perfection! Wonderful pics! :rah: :)

I'm always looking for new sim male 'models' to feature at my blog! I would love to do a photoshoot of your demon! :P

Astral Faery said...

I thought you might like him. I wasn't intending for him to be a stud, lol. By this time in the contest, I knew I wouldn't win, so I just went for a few chuckles. I got them, and I was satisfied with that. I actually had many more pics taken, but we had limitations, unfortunately. It was hard to choose which few to use. Thanks for your comments. I would be absolutely thrilled to see Raikan grace your site as a model. He would be, too. Is it okay if I put him on the Exchange for you? I can get him uploaded Monday morning sometime.

S@n said...

Great job, :D I love your Demon, lol and if you uploaded at the exchange, please let me know, I would love to have it, unless it's just for Zayury :D lol

Astral Faery said...

Sandy - Zayury reminded me about the custom content - some creators don't like their stuff uploaded there. But I'm going to try and zip him up to send her, I could do that for you too, if you want.

thewynd said...

That last shot is so funny...he looks rather green...

What a party! The decor, the pictures, your storytelling...great job!

Lorianne said...

He is vain, isn't he? But he's just the type of demon that I would love to love. He's absolutely delicious! His sense of humour is great!

Sam said...

Late in coming I know, but - yeah, this brings back memories :D Makes me wanna put my better faring contests up here too :D

Astral Faery said...

Sorry for the extremely belated response!

Gayl - Aw, thanks! By this point, since I hadn't done well at all in the contest, I knew I didn't have a shot and considered dropping out. But then I got some ideas and decided to just have some fun, instead. I'm glad I did.

Lorianne - yeah, he's pretty full of himself, lol. But he's yummy, so we can forgive him.

Sadie - ha ha, thanks. I wanted something besides BL&D on my blog, but I've never really done anything else. I'm glad I put it here, even though I really blew the contest, lol!

Sherry said...

Not the dancing skeleton! He's so cute. You are SOOO good with the funny. And demons. hmmmm....<3AureliaB

P.S. Forget the contest! Look at all your fans!