Saturday, January 26, 2008

Introduction

Name - Raikan

Monster type - My species name is too difficult for a human to pronouce. The human mouth and tongue do not have the correct structure to produce the combinations of sounds that make up words in my language. In the simplest terms, you may think of me as a Soul Feeder.

Favorite Food - Well, given my name, the answer to this would be obvious. But for those who are slow, my favorite food would be the human soul. When it's happy, when it's scared, but especially the soul of one who is despairing is the best of all. The taste is exquisite, sweet, unparalleled.


This is me in my home. It is an arid place, devoid of moisture or cool breezes. But that's okay. I like it like that. In fact, I thrive on the heat. I enjoy lying on the warm rocks, waiting for a worthy soul to take.


Scream my Pretty. Scream loud. There is no one to hear you. No one to help. Your soul will be a treasure, for you have suffered a long time. Now, your suffering is over, and I will feed.


You may call me a monster if you wish. Or even a demon. But I, too, have needs. If your life feels hopeless, I will smell you, and await the sweet taste of your soul on my lips.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ariana this demon is devilishly HOT! (drooling) Wow! I love his name, Raikan, it sound very SEXY! Love the close-ups and the one where he is kicking back on the rocks! VERY KOOL! :wub: Is he the same demon you used in your main story?

Astral Faery said...

He's pretty close, but not quite the same one. They both have the same skin color and body size, though.

S@n said...

:D Now I understand why you didn't make it to the first 3!

He is very handsome! :D lol
Definitely he is no monster at all:D He is a Cutie, I'm sure he is a winner with the girls :D

S@n said...

ups... forgot to say.

You did A Great Job!

Astral Faery said...

Thank you, Sandy. Yes, a lot of girls has commented on him, lol.

thewynd said...

I love that last shot...looks like he is wiping his mouth...wonderful demon. Scary but hot!

Lorianne said...

Interesting introduction. Got me intrigued. I'm off to reading the rest!

Astral Faery said...

Thank you, ladies! I had fun during the contest.